I noticed the other day that there more pay phones within 10 blocks of my apartment than really seems necessary. What you see here are just the ones I photographed. There must be at least 15 I saw but didn't stop. If you get board after the first few I understand. I really just needed something to take pictures of to learn how to use my digital camera.
Monday, September 5, 2011
Redundancy
I like taking pictures. The hardest part for me is having people watching. If I can get into the flow I forget that people are looking. But It is hard to blame people for watching me and even stopping to ask what on earth I am doing. I pick odd topics for my photography. I was stopped in front of a store and the owner rushed out to interrogate me about what I was doing. "Nothing" I reply to his question, " I'm just taking pictures of payphones"
I noticed the other day that there more pay phones within 10 blocks of my apartment than really seems necessary. What you see here are just the ones I photographed. There must be at least 15 I saw but didn't stop. If you get board after the first few I understand. I really just needed something to take pictures of to learn how to use my digital camera.



I noticed the other day that there more pay phones within 10 blocks of my apartment than really seems necessary. What you see here are just the ones I photographed. There must be at least 15 I saw but didn't stop. If you get board after the first few I understand. I really just needed something to take pictures of to learn how to use my digital camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment