One time in an interview, either for junior miss or academic decathlon or something, I was talking about how much I loved music. They asked me why, and I couldn't describe why and I was frustrated that they had even asked me. How can you describe how the music you love touches you? I thought that they must not really love music if they had the foolishness to ask why. P.S. I also like John Williams.
One time in an interview, either for junior miss or academic decathlon or something, I was talking about how much I loved music. They asked me why, and I couldn't describe why and I was frustrated that they had even asked me. How can you describe how the music you love touches you? I thought that they must not really love music if they had the foolishness to ask why.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I also like John Williams.